NGL sponsors newly established award
We are excited to share information about National Funeral Directors Association (NFDA) newly established award – 2023 Inspiration Award. Nominations are open from February 15 – March 31 to an exceptional female or non-binary individual who has made noteworthy professional contributions to the funeral service industry or a related field.
Watch the video with Melissa Posey Loose, Training and Development Manager at NFDA and Jennifer Kaset, Regional Vice President, Sales at NGL as they announce award details. The winner of the award will receive an all-expenses paid trip (up to $1,000) to the 2023 Professional Women’s Conference in San Antonio, Texas to receive the award.
- Open to anyone currently employed in the funeral service profession or a deathcare-related field with a minimum of five years’ experience, working directly with families.
- Identify as a female or non-binary individual.
- Is actively involved in community and professional service organizations.
- Is actively involved in efforts to educate the public about the value of meaningful memorialization and/or funeral directors.
- Is actively involved in professional development activities.
- Individuals cannot nominate themselves.
National Guardian Life Insurance Company (NGL) is proud to sponsor this award and recognize an outstanding female or non-binary individual in the funeral service industry.
“I am honored and thrilled to be a part of a new initiative with the NFDA in celebrating, and awarding, an exceptional female or non-binary individual that makes a difference in a profession that I love,” shares Jennifer Kaset. “I am excited and looking forward to seeing who will be the first recipient of the NFDA Inspiration Award!”
Click here to read more about the criteria and to nominate someone you know for the 2023 Inspiration Award!