Last October we announced our very exciting collaboration with Ancestry to offer a free tribute/memorial website for family and friends to celebrate loved ones. We Remember is designed to bring people together to share memories before they are lost forever. The page is free to create, free to contribute and easy for everyone to use!
Watch the short video to see how families can use We Remember to share stories about their loved ones.
It’s really easy to set up a We Remember page and get started today. Your local funeral home will automatically create a page for you or your loved one during your visit.
Get started in 3 easy steps!
- After meeting with your funeral home professional, you will receive an email to activate the page. Just click “Activate” to claim your page and get started.
- The page is now yours to share with family and friends!
- Add your favorite photos and stories.
- Add memories and questions.
- Spread the word to family, friends, coworkers. Invite them to visit the page and share their memories by sending the link in email, social media or text.
“Creating and sharing a We Remember page before the individual passes away is a gift to not only the family, but for the individual to connect with their loved ones.”Jessica Grann, NGL Assistant Vice President & Director of Corporate Communications